40+ years of experience in a wide range of businesses that interact with the consumer
- Chief Marketing Officer for a B2B software start-up – American Craft Brands.
- Started a small Boston based DJ company back in 1989 that grew into a multi-million dollar experiential marketing agency that still exists – TEAM Enterprises
- Bought and sold BEER.COM for $7M in 1999 while with TEAM.
- A SAG-AFTRA actor with a supporting role in a major Disney film “The Finest Hours”
- Entertained 1000’s of people as a nightclub & event DJ for over 40 years
- Created, owned, and managed a retail clothing store in a mall from 1985-89.
- On-air announcer and commercial voice-over work on various radio stations